January 27, 2012
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large bananas, mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter together in a large bowl.
4. Fold in the flour mixture and mix until moistened.
5. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
6. Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.