Pages

April 15, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 15, 2013

Hi everyone.  Welcome to another week!
Happy Homemaker Monday
The weather...
Cold and snowy as we had 4 inches of snow over the weekend.  It will be a high of -4C today!

Right now I am...
Enjoying my morning cup of tea.

Thinking...
That I would love to be back in my warm, comfy bed!

On my reading pile...
Still the Scarlatti Inheritance by Robert Ludlum. I didn't manage to finish it last week and I need to return it to the library this weekend.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Chicken with mushroom sauce over rice
Tuesday: Fish fingers, baked beans and homemade chips
Wednesday: Baked ham, mashed potatoes and broccoli
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Fish and chips
Sunday: Roast pork with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
RSVP to a party for Miss S
Listing items to sell on Kijiji
Order my friend's birthday gift

What I am creating this week...
Some new recipes - lemon cake and dinner rolls, wedding stationery for my Etsy shop.

Looking forward to this week...
Having a few hours to myself on Friday as the girls are visiting with their grandparents.

Looking around the house...
Miss C playing with Lego, the sound of my washing machine whirring in the background.

From the camera...
New invitation design I am working on
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine 4 inches of snow! Cute baby shower invitations. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're used to the snow. We usually have about 5 months of winter here. The girls love it.

      Thanks for the kind words about the invitations.

      Have a great week too!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!