Pages

April 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather...
It's sunny today! Hopefully, the girls and I will be able to play at the park this week.  

Right now I am...
Cleaning up from lunch and writing my grocery list.

Thinking...
That I am tired today and already looking forward to bedtime!

On my reading pile...
Money Rules by Gail Vaz-Oxlade    (oops - edited to change "The" to "Money")

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Chicken a la King
Tuesday: Mac and Cheese
Wednesday: Baked chicken and Spanish rice
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread
Friday: Pizza with green salad
Saturday: Barbecued steaks with baked potatoes and corn
Sunday: Pasta Bake

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...
Nothing planned yet.

Looking forward to this week...
Miss S performing in her school play.  She has her own lines for the first time and we have been practicing over the weekend.  

Looking around the house...
Kitchen needs a clean and I have to sweep my floors.  

From the camera...
Miss S's new fish - Marlin
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! Your menu looks delicious, thanks for the inspiration. :) Love the betta... we have a fish lover amongst our children, too. Marlin - haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Miss S chose her fish's name. She is a Finding Nemo fan!

      Delete
  2. We have a Beta fish that is the same color as yours :)

    Yum, your menu looks good, especially the spaghetti bolognaise, it's one of my favorites :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words about my menu. My girls love spaghetti and would probably eat it every day if I let them!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!