Pages

April 29, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 29, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather...
3C with lovely sunshine.  Rain this afternoon with snow overnight.  This is typical spring weather where I live.  It is forecast to be 20C on the weekend! 

Right now I am...
Enjoying a mango smoothie while writing my grocery list and watching Miss C play with play dough.

Thinking...
That 2013 is flying past!  I can't believe it is almost May.  

On my reading pile...
The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy (one of my favourites)

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Grilled chicken tenders with mashed potatoes and peas
Wednesday: Baked cheese tortellini with salad
Thursday: Fish and chips
Friday: Chicken teriyaki with rice
Saturday: Homemade hamburgers/buns
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...
I am updating my home management binder. 

Looking forward to this week...
Nothing in particular.   

Looking around the house...
Toys to be picked up, desk to be tidied, enjoying the splash of colour on my dining room table from the orange tulips Miss S chose from the grocery store this week.

From the camera...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tulips!! Rain here as well for today, but now the sun is shining.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Have a great week too.

      Delete
  2. I love Maeve Binchy :)

    Those are some lovely tulips, what a pretty color.

    Hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Miss S chose well!

      Have a great week too.

      Delete
  3. Those are very pretty tulips! Fish and chips are one of my children's favorites, I'm going to add that to our meal plan for next week.

    Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm originally from England, so fish and chips is a staple!

      Hope you have a great week too.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!