Pages

April 08, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - April 8, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather...
Currently -5C and snowy.  I'm longing for sunny days once again.

Right now I am...
Eating lunch and enjoying the quiet while Miss C naps.

Thinking...
About the large pile of paperwork I have to tackle this week.

On my reading pile...
The Scarlatti Inheritance by Robert Ludlum

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Tuesday: Lasagna and green salad
Wednesday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and peas
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Roast beef with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list

What I am creating this week...
Seed starting pots for my vegetables, mango strawberry ice pops, banana bread, freezer meals (chicken curry / lasagna), applesauce.

Looking forward to this week...
My haircut.  It has been a few months and I'm feeling straggly.

Looking around the house...
Dishes are soaking in hot water to wash after lunch.  I am enjoying the sun shining brightly through the windows.

From the camera...
At the park before the snow came (again!)
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday. So glad you're joining in :)

    Your menu sounds lovely as well as all those yummy foods you're creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, thanks for the lovely welcome.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!