Pages

April 12, 2013

Welcome Ultimate Blog Party Guests

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Welcome blog party guests!  Please pull up a chair.  May I offer you a cup of tea or slice of banana bread?

A little about me

I'm Debbie.  I was born and raised in England, but now make Canada my home.  


I'm currently a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls and work part time on my Etsy shop.  

Vintage Inspired Fleur De Lis Handstamped Gift Tags

I love reading, baking, romantic comedy movies, period dramas, reading, photography, card making / paper crafting, playing / crafting with my girls and did I mention reading!

A little about my blog

I started my blog to write about my daily life as mom and to share random thoughts, homemaking tips, craft projects and recipes.  


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.  

7 comments:

  1. Hey thank you for stopping by earlier! Your girls are real cuties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying some of your recipes.

      Delete
  2. Hi Debbie! I'm here from the UBP13 link page. Nice to "meet" you! I'm in Canada, too. Born and raised in Ontario.

    Your blog made me hungry for lasagna! Oh my goodness, I want lasagna! Also, the stationery in your Etsy shop is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Miranda! Thanks so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Your recipe pictures are beautiful! SO much better than mine! I'm following you via GFC now, and I hope you'll stop by my post, too! http://www.parentwin.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlena. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
    Hugs,
    Cathi
    http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!