Pages

May 15, 2013

100th Blog Post and 10 Fun Facts About Me

Today is my 100th blog post.  Thank you all for reading and commenting.  I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come and visit.  

I thought I'd celebrate this milestone by sharing 10 fun facts about me.


1.  When I was young I tried eating cat biscuits because they looked delicious. Note to everyone - they are disgusting. Do not try them!

2.  I am a huge fan of rollercoasters.  My favourite so far is the Dueling Dragons ride (now Dragon Challenge) at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  

3.  I love food. I love eating, baking and trying new recipes, but do not enjoy the clean up! Some of my favourite shows are Chopped, Barefoot Contessa, Iron Chef and any show with Michael Smith, Jamie Oliver or Nigella Lawson.  

4.  I have an eclectic taste in music.

5.  I'm a morning person and always have been as far back as I can remember. When I have a lie-in (which means 7 a.m. if the littles stay in bed), I feel like I've wasted half of the day.

6.  My legs are only 28 inches long.

7.  I like to travel. I have been to Greece, France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the U.S., Canada and various places in my native England. New Zealand and Italy are on my bucket list.

8.  I love lemons.  I can eat them raw.

9.  I hate spiders!! I remember once when I lived in England, I woke up one night and felt something moving on the bed.  It was a gigantic spider. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life!

10.  I'm a bookaholic.  I read every day and have a collection of over 300 books (including novels, craft books, cookbooks and parenting books) and love to visit the library regularly.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!