Pages

May 13, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 13, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

I hope everyone enjoyed a relaxing weekend and felt loved and appreciated yesterday for Mother's Day.  I ended up being ill most of the weekend (trying to fight off a migraine), but I felt better Sunday afternoon.  We spent some time with DH's family and then had dinner out at Montana's.  

The weather...
Has been beautiful.  Highs of 26C throughout the weekend.  It will be cooling down later in the week.     

Right now I am...

enjoying the quiet as Miss C has just gone down for her nap.

Thinking...

that I have quite a mess to clean up from this weekend.  I did not do much housework and the girls spread their toys across the house!

On my reading pile...

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Butter chicken with rice
Tuesday: Cheesy pasta bake
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Friday: Pizza with green salad
Saturday: Barbecued steaks with baked potatoes and corn
Sunday: Roast porkloin with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Housework 

What I am creating this week...
I picked up some wool while I was in Michaels recently and I will be attempting to make dryer balls from it.  

Looking forward to this week...
The long weekend (to celebrate Victoria Day).  We're likely to be outside enjoying the weather.  Maybe we'll take a trip down to the river or to the zoo.   

Looking around the house...

Toys to be picked up, laundry mountain to conquer, listening to the birds singing outside.

From the camera...

Miss S skipping at school to raise money for the Heart and Stroke Foundation
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!