Pages

May 20, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 20, 2013


The weather...
It's going to be wet this week.  I'm sure there will be lots of puddles for the girls to jump in.      

Right now I am...
Sat on my couch watching Miss C dance to the music Miss S is playing on her keyboard.

Thinking...

that I have lots to do this week (as usual!).

On my reading pile...

Your Body, Your Life by Kim Lyons

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Baked chicken with Spanish rice
Tuesday: Cheese tortellini with caesar salad
Wednesday: Baked ham, mashed potatoes and broccoli
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers and salad
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Housework 
Clean Marlin (the fish)

What I am creating this week...
Nothing planned so far.

Looking forward to this week...
Not one thing in particular, just a good week.

Looking around the house...
Dishes to be washed, laundry folded ready to be put away, a bit of a messy kitchen and dining room.  Lots to do!

From the camera...

The girls at the zoo this weekend
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

4 comments:

  1. That is a very cute picture! But your cheesy pasta bake made me drool! LOL

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I hope you try the pasta bake. It's yummy. Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by via Sandra's blog. Your menu for the week looks delicious. I love the picture of your adorable girls in the kangaroo pouch. So cute. Have a wonderful week. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Liz! Thanks for visiting and for the sweet words. Have a great week.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!