Pages

May 27, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 27, 2013


The weather...
It will be a mix of sun and rain this week. Highs of 18C, lows of 7C.

Right now I am...
Sat typing this while Miss C is watching Caillou.  

Thinking...

about my plan for the week:
decluttering the house
visit the library
buy netting to cover my broccoli and cabbage
lots of time outside at the park and playing with the girls

On my reading pile...

Old copies of "Hobby Farm Home" magazine
Cookbooks
Your Body, Your Life by Kim Lyons 

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Sweet and sour pork stir fry with rice
Tuesday: Baked salmon fillets with green beans and rice pilaf
Wednesday: Homemade chicken nuggets with mashed potatoes and peas
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and broccoli
Sunday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad

On my to do list...
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...
New recipes - bread, green smoothies, apple turnovers

Looking forward to this week...
Lots of time outside with the girls

Looking around the house...
I have some cleaning and straightening up to do after the weekend. 

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!