Pages

May 06, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - May 6, 2013

The weather...
Gorgeous.  High of 28C this afternoon.    

Right now I am...

not feeling so well today, so I'm sitting on my couch typing this while watching Miss C play her Disney matching game.

Thinking...

that I have to plant my veggie garden this week while the weather is nice. 

On my reading pile...

Cookbooks - I'm looking for menu inspiration!

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Tuesday: Chicken with mushroom sauce over rice
Wednesday: Barbecue pork chops with new potatoes and green beans
Thursday: New recipe from my cookbooks
Friday: Homemade pizza with salad
Saturday: Something barbecued?
Sunday: Mom's Night Off!!

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens

Realistically, I'll probably do a couple of loads of laundry and write my grocery list.  If I feel better later this afternoon, I'll clean my fridge in preparation for grocery shopping tomorrow.  

What I am creating this week...

Still working on updating my home management binder.  

Looking forward to this week...

Lots of activities outside this week while the weather is so beautiful. I bought the girls a bubble machine and they had a lovely time chasing the bubbles this weekend. I'm sure that will be getting lots of use this week! I have to plant my vegetable garden, do some clean up work outside and take a few walks to the pond / park with Miss C.     

Looking around the house...

Dishes to be washed, toys to be picked up, paperwork to be moved from the table and filed properly.

From the camera...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well, hope today you're feeling a little better :)

    Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra. I feel much better today. It must have been a 24 hour bug.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!