Pages

June 10, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 10, 2013


The weather...
Mix of sun and rain this week.    

Right now I am...

Typing this post at the end of a very frustrating day.  Have you ever had a day where nothing you touch goes right?  I seriously thought about crawling back into bed and just waiting for Tuesday to arrive.  

Thinking...

that I have too much to do and not enough time.

On my reading pile...

Still reading Trim Healthy Mama by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison and trying to digest all the information.

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Red wine and herb pasta
Tuesday: Chicken fajitas
Wednesday: Barbecue pork chops with new potatoes and salad 
Thursday: Baked chicken and Spanish rice
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Roast beef with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Ironing
RSVP to a party invitation for Miss S

What I am creating this week...

End of year teacher's gift

Looking forward to this week...
Father's Day.  The girls have been working hard making pictures and "creations" for DH.  

Looking around the house...
A bit like a whirlwind hit after the weekend.  Lots of cleaning in store for me this week.  

From the camera...


2 comments:

  1. Love the photo, adorable :)

    I'm late visiting everyone this week, I do apologize :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to visit Sandra! I know how busy you are. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!