Pages

June 17, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 17, 2013


Hello everyone.  I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  

The weather...
The same as last week.  A mix of sun and rain (and thunderstorms).    

Right now I am...

Eating my morning snack (strawberry smoothie) and planning my week.   

Thinking...

That I am ready for Miss S to finish school for the summer vacation.

On my reading pile...

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken alfredo with salad
Tuesday: Roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas
Wednesday: Tacos 
Thursday: Sweet and sour chicken and rice
Friday: Pizza and salad
Saturday: Hamburgers with salad
Sunday: Baked salmon with green beans and rice pilaf

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Deliver end of year teacher and classmates gifts
Check first aid kit supplies and discard expired

What I am creating this week...

Nothing planned yet.

Looking forward to this week...
Starting to plan summer activities for the girls.

Looking around the house...
Kitchen to be cleaned, rugs to vacuum, veggies to be tended and the bottom of the ironing pile to be reached! 

From the camera...
 
Some images from Father's Day.  We had breakfast and DH opened his gifts.  Then we went for a lovely drive to Cochrane for a picnic lunch and soccer game and made our way to Kananaskis Country for a walk in the woods.

The gift Miss S made at school.  It's a CD case and she decorated the inside with clay.



1 comment:

  1. Your little girls are just too cute :)

    Glad you had a great father's day. Here's hoping your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!