Pages

June 24, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 24, 2013


The weather...
Rain, thundershowers and sun.  High of 24C by the end of the week.

Right now I am...

About to clean up after snack time.

Thinking...

About the poor people that lost their homes over the last few days due to the flooding in my city. Thinking that I am very thankful that all my friends and family are safe.    

On my reading pile...

A Woman of Substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Barbecue chicken with sweet potato and salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Wednesday: Chicken fajitas 
Thursday: Pork chops with pasta and green beans
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Pizza and salad
Sunday: Roast beef with new potatoes and broccoli

On my to do list...

Laundry (as minimal as I can as we are under water restrictions right now)
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Pay city taxes

What I am creating this week...

A summer calendar

Looking forward to this week...
Taking Miss S into her school on Thursday to say goodbye to her teacher who is retiring this year.  The schools are all closed in my city, but will open for a few hours on Thursday, so the children can collect their belongings and report cards.  

Looking around the house...
House to be cleaned.  Not much got done over the last few days.  

From the camera...
 
I have not taken any photos this week.  Instead I will share a drawing that Miss S did.


3 comments:

  1. Showing love from Happy Homemaker Monday :)

    Sounds like you have a lot on your mind today :-/ I hope that you are doing a little better and things arent bad your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Love the drawing!

    http://naturalbeautism.blogspot.com/2013/06/happy-homemaker-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!