Pages

June 03, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - June 3, 2013


The weather...
Rain today with sun the rest of the week, reaching highs of 22C.  

Right now I am...

Typing this post as I wait for Miss C to settle down for her nap.  Then I'll go and clear up the dishes from lunch.  

Thinking...

about all the paperwork I have to complete for Miss S's school this week

On my reading pile...

Trim Healthy Mama by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison 

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Balsamic chicken with new potatoes and salad
Tuesday: Salmon burgers
Wednesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans 
Thursday: Chicken stir fry
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Ironing

What I am creating this week...

A couple of projects with the girls for Father's Day

Looking forward to this week...
A quiet week, so I can complete my to-do list!

Looking around the house...
More decluttering to be done and a large ironing pile to be tackled.  

From the camera...

The results of the decluttering (so far).  12 bags full.  Some went to our local Goodwill this weekend.  The rest will be sold on Kijiji and baby clothes and toys have been passed down to friends with younger children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!