Pages

June 19, 2013

Weekly Menu Planner Printable

I thought I would share a simple printable menu planner that I use in my meal planning process.  I put this up on my fridge and it lets everyone know what is for dinner and reminds me to take meat out of the freezer the night before if needed. 

Benefits of planning your weekly menu are:


  • Using ingredients before they are out of date
  • Saving money on grocery store runs as you have an exact ingredient list for the week
  • The ability to have a quick meal planned for busy nights (instead of eating out)
  • Less stress 
Weekly Menu Planner Printable


Happy planning!




2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog today and want to say thank you So much for the weekly menu printable. It's just the way I write out my menus so it's especially handy for me. Your blog is interesting! I'm going to go look around some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting Eloise! I'm glad the menu is helpful to you.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!