Pages

July 15, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 15, 2013


The weather...
Cold, wet and windy this morning.  The sun will hopefully make an appearance this afternoon.  Highs of 27C later in the week.    

Right now I am...

Eating my snack and browsing blogs.    

Thinking...

That I'm tired this morning.  It may not be as productive a day as I had hoped.  

On my reading pile...

Still reading the last book in the Bourne series.    

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken nuggets with mashed potatoes and peas
Tuesday: Lasagna with salad
Wednesday: Pizza and salad
Thursday: Barbecue pork chops with new potatoes and green beans
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Steaks with baked potatoes and corn
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Inventory pantry / Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Book hair appointment

What I am creating this week...

Continuing to make a baby girl gift.  

Looking forward to this week...
Starting to plan Miss C's fourth birthday party.     

Looking around the house...
Lots of laundry to do and I have to supervise the girls cleaning their rooms.      

From the camera...
 


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

4 comments:

  1. I was super tired today too. Your girls are so adorable.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! Have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy menu, especially the steaks :)

    Your girls are too cute. Hope you're having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sandra! Hope you're settling in well in the new house.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!