Pages

July 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 22, 2013


The weather...
Sunny with thundershowers.

Right now I am...

Typing this post while Miss C naps.  Then the girls and I will be out in the garden playing and checking on the veggies.  

Thinking...

that I need to run to the store for milk!  

On my reading pile...

Inferno by Dan Brown

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Baked chicken with pasta and broccoli
Tuesday: Dinner out
Wednesday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Thursday: Pizza and salad
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Bacon wrapped tenderloins with baked potatoes and corn
Sunday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice

On my to do list...

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Clean the fish
Clean my kitchen
Wash the floors

What I am creating this week...

Nothing planned at the moment.

Looking forward to this week...
Taking the girls to the movies tomorrow and the arrival of the royal baby.  

Looking around the house...
Have to clean my kitchen and wash the floors.  

From the camera...
 
The flowers currently on display in my hallway (kindly given to us by a neighbour who accidentally cut them off while gardening).


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

2 comments:

  1. Bacon wrapped tenderloins....now I'm hungry. YUM!

    Love your photo, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sandra! Yep, can't wait until Saturday dinner. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!