Pages

July 29, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 29, 2013


The weather...
Cloudy with showers today.  Sunny and warm the rest of the week (high of 25C).

Right now I am...

Watching Monsters Inc. with the girls (and working on this post).

Thinking...

That today is going to be productive as I had nine hours of sleep!

On my reading pile...

The Monarchy: An Oral Biography of Elizabeth II by Deborah and Gerald Strober

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Ham steak with homemade chips, peas and salad
Tuesday: Lasagna and salad
Wednesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, savoy cabbage and green beans 
Thursday: Chicken fajitas
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Baked salmon with green beans and rice pilaf

On my to do list...today

Lots of laundry!
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list
Clean my kitchen

On my to do list...this week
Work on Etsy orders
Playdate with a friend and her little girl
Return books to library
Sorting through the girls' clothes to see what I need to buy for school
Buying dresses for the girls for their grandparents' anniversary party
Book haircuts for the girls

What I am creating this week...
Working on a guest book for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

Looking forward to this week...

Shopping with the girls.

Looking around the house...
Breakfast dishes to clean, floors to wash and straightening up to do.    

From the camera...
 

Veggies fresh from my garden.



If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

4 comments:

  1. Awe to get Nine hours of sleep is wonderful! I would love that, uninterrupted!! Stopping by from the Happy Homemaker Monday

    http://naturalbeautism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, thanks for stopping by. The sleep was great. I can't remember the last time I had that much sleep! Have a great week. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good menu plan! I don't want to think about back to school clothes shopping yet. I am avoiding the next page of the calendar with all my might!
    mindingmomma.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! My girls don't return to school until September, but I like to (try) and be organized. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!