Pages

July 08, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - July 8, 2013


The weather...
Sun and rain today and throughout the week.  

Right now I am...

Planning out my week.  Miss S and I were ill over the weekend (yucky tummy and migraine), so I have some catching up on chores to do.  

Thinking...

That I'm ready for summer to begin!  I am done with all the rain (although it's great for my veggies).  

On my reading pile...

Robert Ludlam's Bourne series.    

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken with mushroom sauce over rice
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Cheese tortellini with caesar salad
Thursday: Pizza and salad
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers with salad
Sunday: Roast ham with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry
Etsy shop orders / mail packages at post office
Clean my fridge
Inventory pantry / Write grocery list
Change bed linens
Clean Marlin (the fish)

What I am creating this week...

Continuing to update my home management binder, make a baby girl gift and congratulations card.

Looking forward to this week...
A playdate with a close friend, making a gift for my lovely friend in England who just had her second baby girl and finishing organizing my craft room.   

Looking around the house...
Cleaning and tidying to do today.     

From the camera...
 
Miss S set up an art store this weekend which made me smile.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!