1 3/4 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
3. In a bowl, use a pastry cutter to mix together the butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Press 1/2 of the crust mixture into the pan.
5. Add a layer of strawberry jam to this mixture.
6. Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture over the top and pat lightly.
7. Bake until lightly browned, approximately 30 - 40 minutes. Let cool completely, then cut into squares.