Pages

August 19, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - August 19, 2013


The weather...
Sun and more sun.  Highs of 30C.  

Right now I am...
Planning out my day.

Thinking...
That it's going to be another busy week.  

On my reading pile...
Charlie by Lesley Pearse 

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Roast ham with baked beans and eggs 
Tuesday: Baked chicken with homemade mac n cheese 
Wednesday: Miss C's birthday - hamburgers and birthday cake
Thursday: Crockpot chicken alfredo with broccoli
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Baked salmon and salad

On my to do list...today
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Write grocery list
Listing items to sell on Kijiji

On my to do list...this week
House cleaning
Prepare decorations for Miss C's birthday
Bake and decorate birthday cake
Grocery shopping

What I am creating this week...
Decorations for Miss C's birthday

Looking forward to this week...
Miss C's birthday!

Looking around the house...
The girls watching Mike the Knight, lots of cleaning to do as we have been out and about this week.

From the camera...
Lake Louise
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

9 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there is not a post yet for this week from Simple Joys, but I will write my anyway :-)
    Beautiful picture from your camera! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diary of a stay at home mom, I am sorry. I have so many tabs open I got them mixed. My apologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lake! Have a great week of birthday fun :)

    Colletta

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2013/08/homemaker-monday-81913.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful lake. Thanks for stopping by Colletta.

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful photo! I came over from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom as well. I will have to try your chocolate recipe - I just stocked up on coconut oil yesterday. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photo :)

    Happy Birthday to Miss C! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra. Hope you have a wonderful week too. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!