Pages

August 26, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - August 26, 2013

Hello everyone!  How was your weekend?  



The weather...
Lovely weather for the last week before school.  Highs of 32C.    

Right now I am...
Enjoying the quiet for a while.  Miss C is down for her nap and Miss S is riding her bike.

Thinking...
That I really want to enjoy this last week of summer vacation with my girls.   

On my reading pile...
Simple Blogging by Rachel Meeks

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Red wine and herb pasta with green beans
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner - waffles/pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and homemade hash browns
Wednesday: Chicken nuggets with peas and salad
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers and salad
Sunday: Dinner out

On my to do list...today
Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Write grocery list
Inventory my pantry, fridge and freezers

On my to do list...this week
House cleaning
Grocery shopping
Back to school shopping (some more clothes/shoes needed for the girls)
Paperwork/filing
Visit the library

What I am creating this week...
Nothing planned but maybe some baking with the girls.

Looking forward to this week...
A quiet week having fun with the girls.  The last few weeks have been busy with family and lots of travelling. 

Looking around the house...
Dishes in the sink to do, party decorations still up (that need to come down), general tidying up to do, sounds of the dishwasher and washing machine in the background.  

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

1 comment:

  1. New follower from the blog hop, would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!