Pages

August 05, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - August 5, 2013


The weather...
Sun with showers all week.   

Right now I am...

Eating snacks with the girls.   

Thinking...

That it is going to be a fun week!

On my reading pile...

Just Between Us by Cathy Kelly

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Dinner out 
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Sausages and mashed potatoes with caramelized onions and green beans 
Thursday: Chicken fettuccine and peas
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers with salad
Sunday: Barbecue pork chops with new potatoes and salad

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Write grocery list

On my to do list...this week
Work on Etsy orders
Take the girls to the library
Weed the veggie garden
Make new playdough for the girls

What I am creating this week...
Still working on a guest book for my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary.

Looking forward to this week...

Spending the day with my family today (it is Heritage Day), visiting with family from England and my in-laws' anniversary party.

Looking around the house...
Laundry to do, dishes to wash, sparkly windows as the girls and I washed them this weekend.

From the camera...
 

Bald eagle from our visit at the Alberta Birds of Prey Nature Centre

4 comments:

  1. came over the happy homemaker linky. what is heritage day? hope you have a great week.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thanks so much for visiting. :)

      Heritage Day is a civic holiday celebrated in Alberta, Canada on the first Monday of August celebrating the varied cultural heritage of Albertans (including traditional cuisine, entertainment, interpretive materials, and crafts).

      Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  2. Oohh I used to enjoy reading Cathy Kelly but I haven't picked up one of her books in years now. I hope you enjoy the read :)
    Have a blessed week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi, thanks for stopping by. Love Cathy Kelly. :)

      Have a great week.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!