Pages

September 16, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 16, 2013


The weather...
Beautiful today.  High of 26C.  Cooling down for the rest of the week with rain. 

Right now I am...

Planning out my week.

Thinking...

That I hope my niece has a happy, fun birthday today.

On my reading pile...

Sisters of the Quilt by Cindy Woodsmall

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken curry with rice and naan bread
Tuesday: Fish fingers, peas and salad
Wednesday: Dinner out (to celebrate our anniversary)
Thursday: Cheeseburger pie with salad
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Dinner out with family
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Work on shop orders

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Make invitations for Miss S's birthday

What I am creating this week...
Invitations, birthday cards, updated recipe binder.

Looking forward to this week...

Dinner out on Wednesday for some quiet time with DH. 

Looking around the house...

DH has left for the airport (business trip), Miss C is watching tv, dishwasher is on, washing machine is whirring away and we have fresh air blowing through the house.  Not a bad start to Monday.  

From the camera...
The weather...
Cooling down but still sunny this week.  

Right now I am...

Making lunch and planning the rest of the day.  

Thinking...

That I would love a nap today!

On my reading pile...

Yours, Faithfully by Sheila O'Flanagan  

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Homemade mac and cheese with broccoli
Tuesday: Baked chicken with Spanish rice and green beans
Wednesday: Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken fajitas
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Baked salmon with salad

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Work on shop orders
Grocery shopping

On my to do list...this week

House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Start planning Miss S's birthday party
Listing items to sell on Kijiji
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...

Freezer meals

Looking forward to this week...

Enjoying the nice weather while it is here.  Maybe I will sit on the deck and read for a while when Miss C is in preschool.  

Looking around the house...

Not too bad.  I managed to get quite a lot of work done last week.  Dishes need to be washed and put away and there's an ironing pile to tackle.  

From the camera...
- See more at: http://simplejoysofhome.blogspot.ca/#sthash.xX3Dqcne.dpuf
Bunting Birthday Card
Bunting birthday card I made for a friend's birthday

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!