Pages

September 02, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 2, 2013

Hello!  How was your weekend?

We had a great time.  DH and I took the girls out to see the Planes movie on Saturday afternoon, which we all really enjoyed.  Then most of Sunday was spent at our local amusement park.  We had a little rest before celebrating the end of summer with dinner out at Earl's.

Now on to Happy Homemaker Monday.


The weather...
Sunny with highs in the late 20s, but showers appearing by the end of the week.  

Right now I am...

Watching the girls play as I type this post.  

Thinking...

That I'm looking forward to school starting and figuring out our new routine for the year.  

On my reading pile...

The Shunning by Beverly Lewis.  

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and veggies from the garden
Tuesday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Wednesday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Thursday: Homemade pizza with salad
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Ham steak with homemade chips, peas and salad
Sunday: Roast beef with mashed potatoes and veggies

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Write grocery list
Prepare the girls for back to school
Pick veggies from the garden (have the girls help me)

On my to do list...this week

House cleaning
Grocery shopping
Paperwork/filing
Book hair appointments
Clean Marlin
Clean the outside of the windows
Clean my front porch
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...

Homemade bread

Looking forward to this week...

School starting and getting back to a routine.  

Looking around the house...

Laundry to be done, toys to be picked up, paperwork to be moved from the dining room table. 

From the camera...

Enjoy a great Labour Day with friends and family.

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Loving it. Cute girlies in the photo! Time to read more. Hugs from Arizona. Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me Bobbi Jo! Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of this weeks menu :) Have a blessed week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi. Have a great week. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh I just recently posted "The Shunning" video link on a HHM post. Finish the book first. I also linked to "The Confession" a few weeks ago too, it's after The Shunning. Love Beverly Lewis books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first Beverly Lewis book I have read. So far I'm really enjoying it. Will have to check out your link once I'm finished. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!