Pages

September 23, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 23, 2013


The weather...
Chilly and windy.  I think it's time to turn the heating on in the house!    

Right now I am...

Drinking my protein shake and planning my day.  

Thinking...

About my life and changes that may be happening later in the year.  

On my reading pile...

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (one of my favourites!)

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
Tuesday: Beef hash with jacket potatoes
Wednesday: Chicken pie with mashed carrots
Thursday: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Fish and chips
Sunday: Roast beef with trimmings

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Work on shop orders

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
Take Miss C to the dentist
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Prepare goodie bags for Miss S's birthday
Plan Miss S's birthday cake and buy ingredients
Dig out garden and prepare for winter
Buy a gift for my friend's little girl's birthday and make her a birthday card

What I am creating this week...
Fall wreath

Looking forward to this week...

Family photos this weekend.

Looking around the house...

Miss C playing on her keyboard, delicious lemon and vanilla scent coming from the air freshener on my stove, breakfast dishes to wash.  

From the camera...


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am visiting from Sandra's blog. Grilled cheese and tomato soup is a favorite of mine. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Christy! Have a great week. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!