Pages

September 30, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 30, 2013


The weather...
Mix of sun and cloud, wind and rain!  Lows of -1C this week, high of 18C.  

Right now I am...

Typing this post up while enjoying my morning cup of tea.   

Thinking...

about all the things I have to do this week to prepare for Miss S's birthday.

On my reading pile...

Still reading Pride and Prejudice.

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Baked chicken with Spanish rice and green beans
Tuesday: Gammon steak with baked beans and poached eggs
Wednesday: Baked salmon with broccoli and rice pilaf
Thursday: Barbecue pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes and salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Work on shop orders

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
Final shopping for Miss S's birthday
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean Marlin

What I am creating this week...
Birthday cake, cookies and party decorations.

Looking forward to this week...

Miss S's pottery painting party.

Looking around the house...

Miss C building Lego, starting to decorate for fall, floor needs mopping.

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds so good :)

    Love Pride and Prejudice, I read it at least twice a year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!