Pages

September 09, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 9, 2013


The weather...
Cooling down but still sunny this week.  

Right now I am...

Making lunch and planning the rest of the day.  

Thinking...

That I would love a nap today!

On my reading pile...

Yours, Faithfully by Sheila O'Flanagan  

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Homemade mac and cheese with broccoli
Tuesday: Baked chicken with Spanish rice and green beans
Wednesday: Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken fajitas
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Baked salmon with salad

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my fridge
Clean my kitchen
Work on shop orders
Grocery shopping

On my to do list...this week

House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Start planning Miss S's birthday party
Listing items to sell on Kijiji
Change bed linens

What I am creating this week...

Freezer meals

Looking forward to this week...

Enjoying the nice weather while it is here.  Maybe I will sit on the deck and read for a while when Miss C is in preschool.  

Looking around the house...

Not too bad.  I managed to get quite a lot of work done last week.  Dishes need to be washed and put away and there's an ironing pile to tackle.  

From the camera...
My new book!  Bought from my local bookstore for only $5.99.  Can't wait to read it.  

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! We really did enjoy your chicken alfredo recipe and are still eating the leftovers. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I'll be stopping in looking for more recipes or whatever and will be sure and leave you a little love before I leave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great book. I know you will enjoy it. Also, your menu sounds yummy. I love mexican dishes and since my kids chow them down I make them as often as I can! They were so excited about school serving tacos today! I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read the book! Thanks for visiting Ruth. Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  3. I love Cindy Woodsmall, and I've actually read the book above, it was very sweet :)

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it Sandra. Have a lovely week. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!