Pages

September 27, 2013

Homemade Pizza Crust


This is a very easy crust to mix up and something the girls really enjoy helping with. 

Ingredients:

1 cup warm water (110F / 45C)
1 tbsp white sugar
2 1/4 tsp dry yeast
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour

Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 425F. 

2.  Stir water, sugar and yeast together in a large bowl until dissolved.

3.  Add the olive oil and salt and stir again. 

4.  Add the flour and stir together until well blended. 

5.  Let dough rest for 10 minutes.

6.  Pat dough into pan or onto a pizza stone using your fingers. 

7.  Top with your favourite pizza toppings.

8.  Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. 


Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I'm glad you're including your girls in kitchen arts. Blessings to you and yours.
    Marie @ http://asatisfiedspirit.com and http://countedcrossstitchcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Marie! My girls love to help me in the kitchen. Have a great week. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness this looks so yummy!! I've never had any luck at making a good pizza crust, but perhaps this recipe will break my string of bad luck. Thank you for sharing!
    Eliza @ http://lizalouloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this recipe works for you Eliza!

      Delete
  3. My husband and I love making homemade pizzas, but we normally buy a store bought crust (is that cheating??). I am definitely going to try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your pizza looks delicious! I've been looking for a good but easy to make pizza crust recipe for quite some time. I can't wait to try this - and I'm going to feature this at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy this week. Thanks for sharing your creativity at our party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this recipe works for you. Thanks so much for the feature. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. I'm not much of a cook, but this actually looks pretty easy. Thank you for sharing!

    Thank you for joining us at the Share the Love Blog Hop!!!

    Cindy from Superheroes and Teacups

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!