1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 red pepper, chopped
2 cups diced roast beef
2 cups beef stock
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tbsp dried basil
8 - 10 button mushrooms, chopped into quarters
1. Heat olive oil in a saute pan and cook onions for two to three minutes.
2. Add the peppers and cook for another two to three minutes.
3. Add the beef, stock, tomatoes, oregano, basil and mushrooms to the pan.
4. Cook over a medium low heat for 30 - 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. When soup has cooked to desired consistency, taste for seasoning and serve.