Pages

October 15, 2013

31 Days of Autumn {Day 15}: Decorating the Mantel


I like to keep our mantel simple.  For this season, I decided to use pine cones, small gourds, pillar candles, votive candles in jars, fresh cranberries in two of the candle holders for a burst of colour, fresh flowers and our simple seasonal garland.  

I deliberately left a space in between the pine cones and the pillar candles.  This is where I will display the girls' Thanksgiving craft / artwork from school. 


Close up

How are you decorating your mantel this fall?


{This is day 15 in a 31 day series celebrating autumn.  Click here for more autumn ideas.}



1 comment:

  1. I always forget about decorating the mantel unless it is Christmas time. I will have to put something up especially since I will be hosting Thanksgiving for 20 people at my house this year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!