Pages

November 18, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - November 17, 2013


The weather...
Chilly this week.  Today it's -11C but feels like -21C with the wind chill.        

Right now I am...

Drinking a mango smoothie and typing this post while the oven preheats for dinner.   

Thinking...

About my upcoming birthday weekend, Christmas and various chores I have to do.  

On my reading pile...

Pastures Nouveaux by Wendy Holden

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken pie with salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Wednesday: Chicken curry with rice
Thursday: Baked salmon with asparagus and salad
Friday: Homemade ham and mushroom pizza
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Birthday meal (roast lamb with trimmings - yum!)

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Clean my kitchen floor
Write grocery list
Ironing
List items on Kijiji   

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
Clean inside windows/blinds
House cleaning
Clean out/recycle magazines
Paperwork/filing
Clean Marlin
Restock gift wrapping supplies

What I am creating this week...
Granola bars and cookies to go into the freezer.

Looking forward to this week...

Going away for the weekend, just hubby and I, while the girls stay with their grandparents.  

Looking around the house...

Papers that need filing, toys spread around, cookbooks piled on the dining room table.   

From the camera...



If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!