Pages

November 25, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - November 25, 2013

Hello everyone.  How was your weekend?

I had a wonderful birthday.  Hubby surprised me with a trip to Banff.  I thought we were staying in Canmore and would go cross country skiing, but he surprised me with a stay at the Banff Springs Hotel and a couples spa package.  It was wonderfully relaxing.

View on our drive

Mid-morning snack - hot chocolate and marzipan wrapped cake
Deborah Nyack performing at one of the stores in Banff
Some of the lovely items at The Spirit of Christmas
View from our room
Birthday Breakfast

Bow Falls

Now on to Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather...
Beautiful.  Sun and cloud forecast all week with lows of -18C and highs of 7C. 

Right now I am...

Typing this in between taking Miss C to school and collecting Miss S from the bus stop.     

Thinking...

About putting up the Christmas decorations this week.  I have to pull all the boxes out of the basement first and then inventory what we have.    

On my reading pile...

The Last Juror by John Grisham

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Baked chicken with asparagus and salad
Tuesday: Pasta Bake
Wednesday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and green beans
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Shepherd's Pie
Sunday: Sweet and sour chicken with rice

On my to do list...today

Put away the laundry
Clean my kitchen floor
Write grocery list
Ironing

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
Clean up computer hard drive
House cleaning
Discard expired condiments in refrigerator
Paperwork/filing

What I am creating this week...
Christmas cards

My simple pleasure...

Homemade hot chocolate

Looking around the house...

Not too bad as I cleaned up before going away on the weekend. 



If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!