Pages

December 16, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - December 16, 2013


The weather...
A mixture this week.  Mild with a high of 4C.  Cold nights with a low of -21C. 

Right now I am...
Enjoying the quiet.  The girls are in bed and I'm having a cup of tea and a gingerbread cookie.  

Thinking...

About what still needs to be done for Christmas.  

On my reading pile...

Christmas cookbooks and The Bancroft Strategy by Robert Ludlum

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken strips with peas and salad
Tuesday: Salmon with rice and salad
Wednesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: Pork chops with homemade mac and cheese
Sunday: Roast beef and trimmings

On my to do list...today

Laundry
Make granola bar
Clean my kitchen floor
Write grocery list
Ironing
Watch Miss C's Christmas concert

On my to do list...this week
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Wrapping gifts
Clean Marlin
Hand deliver local Christmas cards and gifts

What I am creating ...
Final Christmas gifts, mince pies

Looking forward to this week...
Watching the girls' Christmas concerts.

Looking around the house...
My kitchen needs some help!  I have been doing a lot of Christmas baking and it needs a thorough clean.    

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!