Pages

December 30, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - December 30, 2013


The weather...
-11C today with snow.  Warming up towards the end of the week, but with more snow.  We've already had 30 inches of snow over the last couple of months.  I am ready for winter to be over already! 

Right now I am...
Eating a mince pie! 

Thinking...

That I'm feeling quite tired and could do with a nap.    

On my reading pile...

Maeve's Times by Maeve Binchy

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken wings and salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti bolognaise with salad
Wednesday: Roast lamb, roast potatoes, asparagus and broccoli
Thursday: Baked chicken, salad and mac and cheese
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Nibbles (mozzarella sticks, sausage rolls, mini quiches, pickles, salad)
Sunday: Homemade pizza

On my to do list...today

Swimming with the girls
Make mince pies
Change bed linens
Write grocery list
Clip children's nails

On my to do list...this week
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean Marlin
Take down the Christmas decorations

What I am creating ...
Mince pies.  Not sure what else yet.  

Looking forward to this week...
Taking the girls bowling.  It's Miss C's first time, so I'm excited to see how she likes it.  

Looking around the house...
Toys, toys everywhere.  The girls have been enjoying all the gifts Santa left, but it's time to put some order back into the house.      

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

2 comments:

  1. YUM I have not had a minced pie in years. My grandfather was Scottish and they were his favorite. We have had a lot of snow here in New York as well. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen - Thanks so much for visiting. I shall be posting my mince pie recipe on Friday. Hope you're having a lovely holiday season and Happy New Year. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!