Pages

December 09, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday - December 9, 2013


Hello everyone!  How was your week?  

The weather...
We had a blizzard come through last week.  There was approximately 15 inches of snow with very frigid temperatures (-40C).  We're expecting more snow today, but thankfully it will be warmer this week.  

Right now I am...

Having a snack (apple with a handful of almonds) and planning out my week.  

Thinking...

About a dear friend who is going through some difficulties in her marriage and how her life is going to change in the new year.    

On my reading pile...

The Vicar of Dibley by Richard Curtis and Paul Mayhew-Archer

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Cheeseburger Pie
Tuesday: Roast chicken with trimmings
Wednesday: Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken fajitas
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Not sure yet!
Sunday: Shepherd's Pie

On my to do list...today

Laundry / Ironing
Bake gingerbread cookies
Clean my kitchen floor
Write grocery list

On my to do list...this week

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Wrapping Christmas gifts

What I am creating this week...
Mince pies, gingerbread cookies.

Looking forward to this week...

Making gifts with the girls for their teachers.  

Looking around the house...

We finished putting up the Christmas decorations this weekend, so the house looks lovely!

From the camera...

The girls' Christmas tree that they decorated themselves.  

The top is bare as they could not reach that high!

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


1 comment:

  1. I came over the link at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. I too have cookies to make this week. Keeps the kitchen nice and warm all day. We had little snow, i don't think I could function with more than 4", how do you handle 15"?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!