Miss C and I made these fun snowmen for her preschool teachers.
Here's how to do it.
1. Buy flat chocolate bars. We used boxes of Smarties.
2. Wrap them in white paper, just like a gift.
3. Punch out small circles with black cardstock. These will be the eyes and buttons.
4. Cut carrot noses from orange cardstock.
5. Cut a hat from black cardstock. I cut a piece of card the same width as the chocolate bar and approximately 1" tall. Then I cut a strip 3/4" wide by 1/2" wider than the chocolate bar.
6. Glue all the pieces to the front of the chocolate bar.
7. Measure out a piece of ribbon approximately 4 to 5 times the width of the chocolate bar and tie in a knot around the chocolate. Trim the scarf ends.
8. Draw on a smile using a black pen.
Miss C loved helping me make these adorable gifts.