Pages

January 13, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - January 13, 2014


How was your weekend?  We took the girls to see Frozen again.  They loved it.  We cannot wait for it to come out on DVD.  We had also planned on taking the girls sledding, but the weather turned and we had snow and a cold wind blowing through, so we listened to music and danced instead.      

As I look outside my window...
Snow, snow and more snow!  

Right now I am...

Typing this while cuddling Miss C who has the sniffles and a cough.   

Thinking...

That I'm ready for winter to go and for it to be summer!


On my bedside table...
The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury

On my tv tonight...

As Time Goes By.  I have the DVD set and am looking forward to snuggling on my couch tonight, listening to the wind outside and watching this old favourite.  

Listening to...
Mary Poppins

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Soup and toasted cheese sandwiches
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Barbecue pork chops, butter and herb pasta, salad and peas
Thursday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Spaghetti bolognaise and salad
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Snuggle with Miss C and watch a movie
Wash my kitchen floor
Menu Planning
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean computer (keyboard, screen, mouse and vacuum air vents on tower)
Clean blinds and inside of all windows

What I am creating...
Nothing planned so far this week.

My simple pleasure...
Reading a good book.

Looking around the house...
Dishes to wash, have to vacuum my dining room rug, laundry to fold and put away.

From the camera...
I haven't taken any new photos this week yet.   

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


6 comments:

  1. We have no fur babies to cuddle with, but I love night time snuggles with my little boy. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snuggles are always great. Enjoy your week. :)

      Delete
  2. Lol, you can send some snow our way? It's like we never got out of Autumn over here (UK), rain, rain, rain. Although I certainly wouldn't like it quite so cold though. :) (I should be careful what I wish for!).

    I enjoyed my visit today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah. Thanks for visiting! I remember how dreary the rain can be in England. Roll on summer!

      Delete
  3. I took my son's to see Frozen not realizing it was a princess movie. haha.
    BUT they loved Olaf the Snowman and some of the other characters so they were still happy and it wasn't a loss. :)
    Hope your daughter feels better soon. I am battling a cold myself as the rest of my family just got over being sick.
    Hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the movie has something for everyone! Hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!