Pages

January 27, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - January 27, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Sunny but chilly.  -13C today, warming up tomorrow and then snowing later in the week.     

Right now I am...

Looking after my poorly little Miss C.  We have just returned from the doctor's office (a 2 hour visit!) and she has an ear infection and a fever.     

Thinking...

That it's going to be a long week. 

On my bedside table...
Various old magazines (Victoria, Hobby Farm Home, Jamie Magazine, Real Simple) I'm working my way through.

On my tv tonight...

Possibly a Bourne movie if I have the energy to watch it! 

Listening to...
I Stand by Idina Menzel

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and corn
Tuesday: Parmesan chicken strips with peas and salad
Wednesday: Baked salmon with rice and salad
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Sunday: Roast pork and trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Wash my kitchen floor
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Dust all baseboards
Review expenses

What I am creating...
Nothing planned so far this week.  

My simple pleasure...
A hot cup of tea and five minutes peace.

Looking around the house...
Washing up has been done, but I still have to clean my kitchen floor and vacuum up from breakfast.  I don't think much will be done today as Miss C wants snuggles!

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!