Pages

January 06, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - January 6, 2014



Hello everyone!  Welcome to another Monday.  How was your weekend?      

As I look outside my window...
Sunny with a high of 3C.  Down to -16C overnight.  It is supposed to reach +2C by the end of the week.  I'm not sure that it will melt all the snow we've had though.    

Right now I am...

Typing this post, then I'm going to switch the laundry and finish meal planning for the week.  

Thinking...

About all the changes this year may bring.  

On my bedside table...
Lucy Sullivan is getting married by Marian Keyes

On my tv tonight...

I have a huge pile of ironing to tackle tonight, so I'm going to watch The Perfect Housewife with Anthea Turner

Listening to...
Let It Go by Idina Menzel (on Youtube) from the new Frozen movie.  My girls and I love this song.  

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Barbecue pork chops with butter and herb pasta and salad
Tuesday: Homemade ham and cheese pizza
Wednesday: 
Thursday: 
Friday: 
Saturday: 
Sunday: 

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Clean Miss C's bedroom
Change the girls' bed linens
Wash my kitchen floor
Menu Planning
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Buy new jeans for myself
Mail birthday card to a friend
Add items to my new Etsy shop

What I am creating...
Banana bread and printables for my new Etsy shop.  

My simple pleasure...
Cuddling with my girls while we read stories.

Looking around the house...
Looking bare since we took down all the Christmas decorations, but pretty tidy.  Living room floor needs a wash now the tree is down.  

From the camera...

Miss C bowling for the first time.  She loved it!



If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!