Pages

January 20, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - January 20, 2014


Welcome to another Monday everyone!     

As I look outside my window...
Still dark outside.  The snow started melting during the days over the weekend, but froze in the cold nights so it is very icy outside.   

Right now I am...

Cleaning up after breakfast.   

Thinking...

That it is going to be a busy week.


On my bedside table...
Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy

On my tv tonight...

Not sure what I'll be watching yet. 

Listening to...
The Frozen soundtrack.

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Easy crockpot chicken alfredo with mashed potatoes and green beans
Tuesday: Fajitas
Wednesday: Baked chicken with salad and asparagus
Thursday: Broccoli cheese soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Homemade pizza
Sunday: Cheesy pasta bake

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Wash my kitchen floor
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Disinfect remote controls and phones
Schedule dentist appointment

What I am creating...
Baking with Miss C (banana bread, granola bar)

My simple pleasure...
A hot bubble bath (doesn't happen often)!

Looking around the house...
Breakfast dishes to wash, bags to be taken to the charity shop, laundry to fold and put away.

From the camera...


   
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.



3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture :)

    It's icy and very cold here too, matter of fact everything is just white outside.

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are currently at 7 degrees here in NY. This has been one of the coldest winters in a long time. It's how I remember winter as a child.

    We had pizza today. It seems like many have it on their menus. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Jen! We usually have cold winters (-40C is not unusual), but this one has seen a lot more snow than usual.

      Enjoy your week!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!