2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
3. Mix flour, sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and baking soda together in a large bowl.
4. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk and vegetable oil together in a medium bowl until smooth.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until batter is blended together.
6. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
7. Bake in preheated oven approximately 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
8. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
9. Take muffins out of the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.