Pages

February 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - February 10, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Cloudy and cold.  -25C this morning, warming up to -9 this afternoon.  The rest of the week is between -11C and 0C.

Right now I am...

Looking after an ill Miss S (tummy bug), then cleaning up my kitchen.  

Thinking...

about future posts I want to write.  

On my bedside table...
Plain Wisdom by Cindy Woodsmall and Miriam Flaud

Listening to...

Miss C giggling as she watches Wallace and Gromit "A Grand Day Out".

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Chicken fingers and baked beans (caesar salad for me)
Tuesday: Homemade hamburger helper
Wednesday: Sweet and sour chicken and rice
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Homemade ham and mushroom pizza
Saturday: Burgers and salad
Sunday: Roast chicken and trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Inventory fridge/pantry contents
Wash my kitchen floor
Clean my kitchen
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean oven
Wash make up brushes

What I am creating...
Gifts for the girls for Valentine's Day.

My simple pleasure...
Spraying lavender linen water on my pillow before bed.

Looking around the house...

A bit dark today.  Time to light some candles.  

From the camera...
Nothing new yet this week!

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


4 comments:

  1. have heard that the scent of lavender helps sleep perhaps I should try this
    come see what we shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also spray lavender in our room. Ours is mixed with a hint of vanilla.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely Jen. Have a great week. :)

      Delete
  3. Yum sweet and sour chicken :)

    I love Lavender anything, smells amazing. Hope you're having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!