Pages

February 17, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - February 17, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Warming up today.  Mix of sun, clouds and snow this week with highs of 4C.

Right now I am...

Working my way through the laundry pile.

Thinking...

About what to do today with my girls.  It's Family Day and they are both off school.  

On my bedside table...
Sheer Mischief by Jill Mansell

Listening to...

The Olympics on the t.v.

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked chicken with asparagus and salad
Tuesday: Fish and chips
Wednesday: Baked tortellini and salad
Thursday: Homemade pizza
Friday: Leftovers / buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Roast beef and trimmings

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Enjoy Family Day!

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing

What I am creating...

Nothing specific planned yet.  

My simple pleasure...
Reading in bed at the end of the day.

Looking around the house...

Piles of clothes in my hallway.  I have been sorting through the girls' wardrobes and have to put the clothes away for Miss C to grow into and donate the other items.    

From the camera...
My artist at work
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello - greetings from Arizona, USA. I also participate in Happy Homemaker Monday whenever I can. I love your menu for the week. I am not good at menu planning but everything on yours sounds so delicious! I love it. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!