Pages

February 24, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - February 24, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Bright blue sky and sun outside the window, although it's deceiving as it's -32C with the wind chill.  

Right now I am...
Unpacking from our weekend trip away and starting the laundry.  

Thinking...
About plans for my blog.  

On my bedside table...
Once in a Lifetime by Cathy Kelly

Listening to...
Happy by Pharrell Williams

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked chicken with asparagus and salad
Tuesday: Tomato soup and BLTs
Wednesday: Spaghetti bolognaise
Thursday: Barbecue pork chops with broccoli and butter and herb pasta
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Hamburgers
Sunday: Chicken fajitas

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Fridge/pantry/freezer inventory
Write grocery list
Empty paper shredder
Download photos from weekend

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Sort through children's toys and books (donate / save for garage sale)
Trip to the library

What I am creating...
A clean and tidy craft room.  It's a bit of a mess and I need to organize it, so I can find things easier.    

My simple pleasure...
Looking back at photos of the girls when they were young.  

Looking around the house...
Miss C resting on the couch watching Despicable Me 2, washing machine whirring away, dishwasher is on, breakfast dishes to clean and crumbs to sweep up.  


From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!