Pages

February 03, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - February 3, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Sunny and cold.  -14C today.

Right now I am...

Typing this post, then cleaning up my kitchen before collecting Miss S from the school bus stop.

Thinking...

About summer and my sister's visit.  I'll have to start planning some fun things to do. 

On my bedside table...
The Bridesmaid by Beverly Lewis

On my tv tonight...

Not sure yet. 

Listening to...
My quiet house!

On the menu for this week...

Monday: Baked chicken with asparagus, peas and mashed potatoes
Tuesday: Shepherd's pie
Wednesday: Butter chicken and rice
Thursday: Spaghetti bolognaise
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Chicken fajitas

On my to do list...

Laundry / Ironing
Wash my kitchen floor
Clean my kitchen
Write grocery list

Plans for this week...

Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Buy scrapbooks for the girls

What I am creating...
Freezer meals and gingerbread.  

My simple pleasure...
Visiting the library.

Looking around the house...
It's a bit of a mess from the weekend.  Toys have to be put away, papers to be filed, floors to be swept...

From the camera...


If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!