Pages

March 24, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - March 24, 2014


I am finally back in the land of the living!  I sniffled my way through the flu and then had bronchitis.  I'm feeling much better now.  

As I look outside my window...
Sunny, blue skies and -6C.  Slushy everywhere.  We had more snow on the weekend (and more is due this week), but it warms up enough to melt a little bit and then it is slushy.  Yuck!

Right now I am...
Typing up this post, then collecting Miss C from school.  

Thinking...
About what to do with the girls this week as Miss S is on spring break.  It will depend on what the weather is like.     

On my bedside table...
Past Secrets by Cathy Kelly

Listening to...
Miss S singing.  

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Baked tortellini and caesar salad
Tuesday: Maple salmon with rice and peas
Wednesday: Chicken stir fry
Thursday: Homemade pizza
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: Leftovers/buffet night
Sunday: Roast chicken with trimmings

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Buy batteries
Empty paper shredder

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean bathroom drawers/cabinets
Sort/declutter/organize DVDs

What I am creating...
Nothing planned yet.  Maybe some baking with the girls.     

My simple pleasure...

Freshly baked bread warm from the oven.

Looking around the house...
Needs freshening up.  I need spring to arrive so I can open the windows and have fresh air through the house again.  

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!