Pages

March 31, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - March 31, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Snowing!  -19C and snow today.  

Right now I am...
Finishing my lunch and then playing with Miss C before she goes to preschool.

Thinking...
That I would really love a nap today.  

On my bedside table...
Too Good To Be True by Sheila O'Flanagan

Listening to...
Miss C playing

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Chicken fajitas
Tuesday: Girls' treat - hot dogs
Wednesday: Spaghetti bolognaise and caesar salad
Thursday: Shepherd's pie
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Chicken stir fry
Sunday: Baked ham, scalloped potatoes and green beans

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Change master bedroom bed linens
Clean my fridge

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean under the kitchen sink
Organize master bedroom closet

What I am creating...
Cards for friends' birthdays in April.  

My simple pleasure...

A good night's sleep!

Looking around the house...
Looking pretty clean and tidy.  Paperwork to be moved from the dining room table to my desk.  Miss C is playing in her bedroom.  

From the camera...

Miss C hugging her new big girl bed
If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.


2 comments:

  1. Awww it's so sweet she loves her bed! :) Sorry to hear how COLD it is for you! I hope it will let up for you soon!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for being so late visiting this week. :)

    I love the picture, she sure loves her bed. Hope you had a great week and are enjoying your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!