8oz semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
1 tbsp golden syrup
3 cups cereal (Corn Flakes, Rice Crispies)
mini chocolate eggs or jelly beans
Makes approximately 8 - 12 nests
1. Line a muffin tin with paper cake cases.
2. Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cereal until it is all coated in chocolate.
5. Divide the mixture between the cake cases and press three chocolate eggs into the centre of each nest.
6. Chill in the fridge for an hour until set.